Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catching Up

Well it has been a busy week. School is almost out for the quarter so I'm working hard on take home finals, projects, and papers due next week. We have also been up to our eyeballs in Girl Scout cookies. I will be so glad when it's over, then no more for a YEAR! Woohoo!!

I got myself a Bind-It-All for my bday but I have had no time to play with it. I am dying to use it & have been hoarding chipboard & some smaller cereal boxes to make album covers, tab dividers, etc.... but I have had NO TIME FREE! It seems like all I do is clean this darn house & pick up everyone's endless stream of crap! Maybe in the summer when everyone is in summer school & day camp i can do something for myself besides the laundry.

I have also been sewing again. Some whimsy flowers & some aprons. I just made a real cute one for my girlfriend and she cut & dyed my hair for me. That's a great trade to me.




I have been busy doing LO's with the last kit & diggin into my stash since tons of great stuff is on it's way from CHA! I have to be able to justify why I NEED some new CHA goodies.
This one is from a trip to see the Monarch butterflies in January. They come every year by the thousands & it's quite a beautiful sight to see.


Here is another from the same trip. It was nice enough to visit the beach. The kids always look forwardt o hitting the beach.





This is just a fun photo of little Bella sleeping in the sunshine. It's her fav spot during the day when Christopher isn't bugging her....haha!



4 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! An update! I'm so glad to see you finally post some of your beautiful LO's!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your LO's on here girl! I hear ya about the time constraints~funny how we always have time to get everyone else's stuff done, put away, etc., need to take a breather for yourself once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding time- I hear you on the endless picking up, laundry and everyone else's crap! Love all your gorgeous LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to add that is a gorgeous apron!

    ReplyDelete