Friday, April 17, 2009

Family is a Wonderful Thing




The 4 siblings

Well, the bad news is that my grandfather passed away. He is finally where he wants to be...with my grandmother. It was a beautiful ceremony and the best part of the 2 days was seeing cousins and extended family that I have not seen in almost 20 years. WOW, I have missed seeing everyone. I think we are probably all gonna try to keep in touch better since none of us are getting any younger either. It has become clear to me in the past year to keep your loved ones and family close to you.

I have already started to scrap some of the pictures we took this week and I have decided to make a couple of family albums too.


Mel & me
We haven't aged a day!

Mikey & Me.....40 year olds!

Pat & Destiny

Joey & Dick








1 comment:

  1. Wow these 2 guys Are way too cool for film.They should be on the big screen :)

    ReplyDelete